Want to be sure you’re paying the lowest price? Let us try for you - (Remember with our free shipping and discount code we are probably already cheaper :)
We at Ray Smith have been at the forefront of Car Audio retailing since 1975 and we are doing everything in our power to provide you the best products at the lowest possible prices.
If you find one of our products on another site with lower price, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will attempt to offer you the product at the same or better price! Note: We don't keep your email, so absolutely No Spam..
Here’s how it works:
- Found a cheaper price?
- Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
- If you are correct, we will do our best to offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields
bit Nove THE NEW AUDISON BIT PROCESSOR
bit Nove is a powerhouse of technology fully dedicated to listening pleasure: since 2007, the year in which the bit One was first introduced, Audison has never stopped delivering innovation to the digital processor's segment. The bit Nove was born from this unique know-how within the industry, the perfect tool to expand a car audio system maximizing its performance. The Nove is a nine output signal processor offering a vast array of processing and sound shaping possibilities. From Linkwitz-Riley and Butterworth crossovers with variable slopes (6-24dB/Oct). 10-band parametric equalisation on each channel with +/- 12dB of gain and variable Q. Dedicated bass and subwoofer equalisation is provided with automatic soft clipping to reduce the danger from destructive distortion. The unit features two optical inputs and 24-bit D/A/ and A/D converters. The processor will accept 24-bit word length digital audio signals with sampling frequencies up to 196kHz.
Provided with a full suite of software for fine control of all parameters.
Equipped with 6 high (3 ÷ 20V) and low (1.2 ÷ 8V) level inputs, the bit Nove can be used with any type of aftermarket and OEM source. The auxiliary RCA input (0.3 ÷ 5V) is perfect to connect your smartphone or tablet to the bit Nove providing the highest possible quality. The advanced PC software sums up the channels belonging to the same front and de-equalizes the OEM source frequency response in a few simple steps. There are also two optical digital inputs with a maximum accepted resolution of 192 kHz/24 bit to simultaneously connect an Audison bit DMI to the bit Nove (taking the digital audio from the car MOST bus) and the Hi-Res bit Play HD player.
USS - Universal Speakers Simulator
Thanks to the integration of the USS technology, the bit Nove can also be connected to head units featuring the "speaker load detection" circuit that would otherwise mute the audio signal output.
The bit Nove features nine output channels on RCA connectors providing a large number of active multi-amplified configurations, ensuring a wide range of set-up options to the installer. For each channel, the powerful DSP provides a 10-pole parametric equalizer allowing for optimal adjustments, a 68 steps frequency crossover, Butterworth or Linkwitz-Riley type filters with slopes from 6 to 24 dB/Oct and a time-delay line.
- Voltage: 10.8 - 15 VDC
- Operating power supply voltage: 7.5 - 14.4 VDC
- Idling current: 0.53 A
- Switched off without DRC: 1 mA
- Switched off with DRC: 4.5 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 4 - 15 VDC (1mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 10 - 15 VDC (130 mA)
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn ON): 2 - 7 VDC
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 1 VRMS Output: 0.005%
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted:
- Master Input 102 dBA,
- AUX Input 101.5 dBA
- OPTICAL IN1 / IN2 Inputs 110 dBA
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 85 dBA
- Input sensitivity Pre Master: 1.2 - 8 VRMS
- Input sensitivity Speaker Master: 3 - 20 VRMS
- Input sensitivity AUX Master: 0.3 - 5 VRMS
- Max Output Level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD: 4 V
- Low level input (Pre): Ch1 - Ch6; AUX L/R
- High Level (Speaker In): Ch1 - Ch6
- Digital 2 x Optical S/PDIF: Max 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Low level (Pre): Ch1 - Ch9
- Filter type Full / Hi pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter mode and slope
- Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB - Butterworth @
- 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover Frequency 68 steps @ 20 - 20k Hz
- Phase control 0° / 180°
- EQUALIZER (20 - 20K Hz)
- Analog Input Equalizer Automatic De-Equalization
- Output Equalizer
- N.9 Parametric Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole;
- 20 - 20k Hz
- TIME ALIGNMENT
- Distance: 0 - 510 cm / 0 - 200.8 inches
- Delay 0 - 15 ms
- Step 0.08 ms; 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch
- Fine SET 0.02 ms; 0.7 cm / 0.27 inch
- PC connections USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 Compatible
- Software/PC requirements
- Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): Vista,
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Video Resolution with screen resize min. 1024 x 600
- W (Width) x H (Height) x D (Depth)
- 130 x 34.5 x 199 / 5.11” x 1.35” x 7.83”
- Weight kg/lb 0.7 / 1.5