Want to be sure you’re paying the lowest price? Let us try for you - (Remember with our free shipping and discount code we are probably already cheaper :)
We at Ray Smith have been at the forefront of Car Audio retailing since 1975 and we are doing everything in our power to provide you the best products at the lowest possible prices.
If you find one of our products on another site with lower price, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will attempt to offer you the product at the same or better price! Note: We don't keep your email, so absolutely No Spam..
Here’s how it works:
- Found a cheaper price?
- Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
- If you are correct, we will do our best to offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields
Alpine - Mechless DAB Bluetooth Single DIN Headunit with USB and AUX - UTE-93DAB
The UTE-93DAB combines all the cool features and functions such as opening message customisation, a 3-way crossover, professional sound equalisation and even digital time correction with a high quality DAB/DAB+ receiver featuring DAB-DAB following. Enjoy radio stations in CD quality.
It’s Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready for a perfect install in almost any vehicle. If your car is equipped with a start-stop engine, this Head Unit is even more interesting for you, since it will keep playing when your engine stops at a crossroad.
You can even adjust the button and display illumination colour separately with a stunning 150.000 colour variations.
The unit lets you enjoy radio with excellent digital sound quality via its built-in DAB, DAB+ and DMB tuners. It provides Service Search and automatic switching between DAB and RDS (depending on regional availability). It also has a DAB antenna power supply. A compatible DAB Antenna is required.
Bluetooth comes built in, so you can enjoy hands-free phone operation and a wide range of convenient functions for superior in-car phone use. These include the ability to hold and switch incoming calls, phone book functions like auto updating and easy ABC search, and easier control of music search and playback functions. When an iPhone is connected to the USB port for the first time, the unit will automatically start the initial Bluetooth setup.
USB & AUX
Expand your listening choices by plugging your USB mass storage devices into the front USB port. There’s also a 3.5mm mini jack for MP3 players.
iPod & iPhone Connectivity
This unit provides a high speed USB connection to let you enjoy the functions of your iPod or iPhone. Along with superior sound quality and easy operation, you also get quick music search via song, artist, album, and other choices.
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 0.7 ?V
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 ?V / 28 dB
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 ?V / 30 dB
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,000 mA
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- Flac Decoding: Free Lossless Audio Codec Format
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: AAC-LC Format ??.m4a?? File
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz (±1 dB) *May differ depending on the encoding software and bit rate.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008 %
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- BLUETOOTH Version : Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power Class 2)
- HFP: Hands Free Profile
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile v1.4
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- SPP (Secure Simple Pairing)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level 0 - 6
- Bass Level Control Range: ±9.1 dB at 100Hz
- Treble Level Control Range: ±9.1 dB at 10 kHz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -7 to 0 +7
- Parametric Equalizer (Bandwidth): 3, 4, 5
- 2Way Crossove Mode: Cut-off Frequency 20-200Hz, Slope Flat/6/12/18/24 dB/oct, Level -12 to 0dB
- 3Way Crossover Mode: Cut-off Frequency Low/Mid Low 20-800Hz Mid High 20-20kHz High 1k-20kHz, Slope Flat/6/12/18/24 dB/oct, Level -12 to 0dB
- Application Volume Level Setting: ±14 dB
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 35°
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 161.5 mm
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 46 x 25 mm
|Car Stereo Features|
|Pre-out||Front + Rear + Sub|
|Auxiliary Input||Front Aux|
|Bluetooth||BT Handsfree & Audio|
|CD Player||No (Mechless)|
|iPod Compatible||Yes (USB)|
|Steering Control Compatible||Yes|