Want to be sure you’re paying the lowest price? Let us try for you - (Remember with our free shipping and discount code we are probably already cheaper :)
We at Ray Smith have been at the forefront of Car Audio retailing since 1975 and we are doing everything in our power to provide you the best products at the lowest possible prices.
If you find one of our products on another site with lower price, please use this form. We will compare the prices and will attempt to offer you the product at the same or better price! Note: We don't keep your email, so absolutely No Spam..
Here’s how it works:
- Found a cheaper price?
- Ask us for a price match - Just fill out the form and we’ll check the details.
- If you are correct, we will do our best to offer you the product for the same price and you can enjoy your stay knowing you got the lowest price.
* Required fields
2 Channel Amplifier with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Micro compact super small 2-channel amplifier with a combination of 150W, with Bluetooth technology and a range upto 10 meters.
Wireless Bluetooth technology (Up to 10m range - Bluetooth v2.1)
• With Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- No RCA input
- Max. power output 2 x 75 Watt / 4 Ohm
- RMS output 2 x 25 Watt / 4 Ohm
- Low/high pass filter 80 - 120Hz
- Input level control
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Compatible with Bluetooth smartphones, tablets, pc's and notebooks
- Dimensions: 78(W) x 38(H) x 100(L)mm
The enclosure has to have at least 5 cm (2”) ventilation space at all sides, to allow the
heat to rise away from the amplifier. Be sure that the power and signal cables can enter
the enclosure in a straight line, to avoid the risk of malfunction. Always place the
power- and signalcables at opposite sides of the vehicle to reduce any noises.
The amplifier should be protected from exposure to moisture and direct sunlight
Remember to always disconnect battery ground before working on a vehicle’s electrical
system! Always place a fuse or circuit breaker no more than 30 cm (12”) from the
battery, no greater than the fuse(s) of your amplifier for optimal protection.
GETTING YOUR POWER STARTED
• First, the +12V terminal is connected directly to the battery of your car. Use a
cable of at least 10 mm2
, and make sure that the connectors are of the same value.
- Don’t forget the extra “Vehicle protection” fuse.
- The +12V terminal should NOT be connected to the car fuse box.
• Second, the ground terminal (GND) must be fastened securely to the chassis of
the vehicle with the same mm2
cable as the positive cable (the same amount of
power has to run through it). Ensure that all paint, undercoating or any other
insulation is removed from the area where you want to make your ground
• Finally, there is still one wire to connect, to switch the amplifier ON or OFF. This
is the yellow wire. Connect this wire to the ignition of your vehicle, for switching
ON and OFF simultaneously with the vehicle. Or connect it to a separate switch,
so that the amplifier can be switched ON or OFF whenever you want.
CONNECTING BY BLUETOOTH
• Switch the CA75.2BT ON.
• Search for “CA752BT CALIBER” (password: 0000) with your BIuetooth
device and connect.
• Pay attention in connecting your speakers and/or sub-woofers. Be sure to
observe correct speaker output connections for front, rear and their polarity.
• Do not use the negative speaker output commonly for left and right speakers
(common ground). Improper polarity causes a loss of bass response.
• Never connect the negative speaker output to the chassis of your vehicle. This
can cause severe damage to your Car Audio System.
• Put the input level adjustment knob to the minimum.
• Put the volume of your radio to 3/4 of the maximum.
• Now adjust the input level of the front channel. Slowly turn up the input level and
listen carefully untill you hear the amplifier begin to distort. A Caliber Amplifier
“clips” very softly, so this can sometimes be a difficult adjustment.